- Junior Research Group
- Anatomical variation in extant and past human populations (Bosman)
- Human variation in the Americas: Evolution, ecology, and culture (Menéndez)
- Language change across time and space (Yanovich)
- Late Pleistocene technologies and behaviors from Ethiopia (Sahle)
- Modern human origins and evolution (Reyes-Centeno)
- Past technological and behavioral complexity: An eastern African perspective (Scheiffele)
- Quantitative and phylogenetic accounts of linguistic diversity and change (Bentz)
Article: Variation in Word Frequency Distributions: Definitions, Measures and Implications for a Corpus-Based Language Typology
A new research article by DFG Center’s Research Fellow Chris Bentz and colleagues has been published on the Journal of Quantitative Linguistics.
A new article featuring DFG Center’s Principal Investigator Prof. Dr. Katerina Harvati has been published on Nature
A new research article by DFG Center’s Fellow Lumila Menéndez and colleagues uses cranial data from early Holocene Pampas samples in order to inform the...