- Junior Research Group
- Emmy Noether Junior Research Group “The Language Dynamics of the ancient Central Andes”
- DFG Center Projects
- Anatomical variation in extant and past human populations (Bosman)
- Human variation in the Americas: Evolution, ecology, and culture (Menéndez)
- Language change across time and space (Yanovich)
- Late Pleistocene technologies and behaviors from Ethiopia (Sahle)
- Modern human origins and evolution (Reyes-Centeno)
- Quantitative and phylogenetic accounts of linguistic diversity and change (Bentz)
- DFG Center Publications
A new article by DFG Center PI Prof. Katerina Harvati and featuring DFG Center member Abel Bosman has been published on Nature. A brief abstract...
Research of DFG Center member Christian Bentz featured in the Frankfurter Allgemeine. Link to the article: https://www.faz.net/-in2-9nvku
DFG Center member Yonatan Sahle comments on stone tool making 2.6 million years ago in Ethiopia: Smithsonian Magazine and Science News.